The damolade team will identify what content resonates with your audiences and which channels are most effective in reaching them. We’ll then help bring your strategy to life by building each section of your marketing funnel, detailed below.
Content strategy is planning for which types of content you’ll need, gathering the resources to execute, and defining the direction for your content. It lays the foundation for you to build your marketing efforts on.
Our Content Strategy development gives you:
- Audience Persona Research & Documentation
- Style Guides
- Content Audits
- Content Inventories
- Content Gap Analysis
- Content Recommendations
- Content Calendars & Planning
- Internal & External Linking Strategies
Content Marketing tactics are designed to move a lead through your marketing funnel. A lead is a potential customer, member, donor, or fan, etc. We design content marketing assets for each stage of the funnel:
- Top of the Funnel (TOFU): To generate brand awareness among leads
- Middle of the Funnel (MOFU): To create interest and engagement; to start building a relationship
- Bottom of the Funnel (BOFU): To encourage the desired action—making a purchase or donation, subscribing to a newsletter, becoming a member, etc.
The Content Marketing assets we’ll develop for you include:
- Blog Posts
- Landing Pages
- Social Media Posts
- Case Studies